Imagine your son or daughter at the top of their class intellectually. We’re not talking about a straight “A” student, although that does help, we’re talking about a child who is smart enough to make the right decisions; a child who knows how to set and achieve goals; a child who understands the importance of commitment; a child who knows how to persevere through the most difficult challenges; a child who knows when to say “no”. Also imagine your child in the middle of a positive social circle who knows how to make and keep friends. Vision your child physically competent, capable of meeting and completing physical challenges. Best image yet, think about how relieving it would feel to see your child, day in and day out, cope with emotional challenges with apositive outlook.
Do all of those things sound good? Do they seem possible? Did you know that by enrolling your child into our A-Dragon Zone program, you are reinforcing all of those scenarios through martial arts training? Do you want to know how we are going to do it?
It’s very simple.
Our martial arts for kids A-Dragon Zone is an innovative children’s martial arts program that was specifically designed to challenge and develop the skills of a pre-teen.
Our Five Dock, Parramatta, Castle hill Kids martial arts program targets the characteristics of pre-teens and utilises those characteristics to help them develop physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually. The best part about their development is that they are learning and growing through martial arts training. Therefore, your child will build dynamic martial arts capabilities while gaining courage and confidence, and they will learn how to think smarter and harder with children their same age. It is the best formula for success!
We will help mould your child into a leader, a dreamer, and a character that brings out the best in his or her personality. Martial arts capture children’s undivided attention. That is what makes their positive growth and development possible. When a child chooses to participate in an activity that is good for them, they know it and support it. Children like to be their own individual whomakes their own decisions. Training in the martial arts quite possibly will be the best decision they make during their adolescence.
With your ongoing support, you will help lead your pre-teen into the future with a positive attitude. Their commitment and concentration must always have your encouragement and guidance. As a team, we will be reshaping our community one child at a time.
Here’s how the Kids Martial arts A-Dragon Zone Program works:
This Self Defence Kids program is split into three series: the beginners, the intermediates, and the advanced. Upon completion of each series, your child will have accomplished a goal that will lead them to the next. By the time your child completes the final series, he or she will earn the rank of Black Belt- a very high honour and accomplishment for anyone at any age.
Within each series, your child will have to successfully complete each level of training. They will have 6 portions of curriculum to master. These 6 portions include the following:
- Traditional material- this includes basic martial art moves, self-defence, and katas (patterns). The material is set up in a rotating curriculum so they don’t get bored with same subject.
- Dynamic performance- this portion of the curriculum challenges the student’s skills and abilities in a way that increases their performance and intensity of their martial arts education. Out of all of the portions of the curriculum, this portion was meant to excite the spectators.
- Sport training- this includes the competitive hand-to-hand application of their martial arts training in a controlled manner. This portion of the training is the most fun for the students, especially as their skills get better.
- Board breaking- this is when the students will “wow” themselves and those who watch. This curriculum was implemented into the program to build the student’s aim and accuracy of their martial arts abilities.
- Physical development- it is the most sustainable part of anyone’s health to maintain physical fitness. The sooner a child learns the benefits of fitness, the better chance it will stick with them throughout their adulthood.
- Mental development- a wise martial artist is the best martial artist. When a student understands the importance of morals and values, their confidence and attitude shift to a very positive outlook.
From these 6 portions of the children martial arts A-Dragon Zone curriculum, we are capable of establishing and refining physical, social, emotional, and intellectual excellence.
The best part about your child’s training, besides the many benefits, is that it is extremely fun. The curriculum is challenging enough not to bore them, and at the same time is not overly challenging so that they don’t get discouraged. With strong goals, effort, and commitment, your child will become the best they can be!
One of the important subjects that we teach our students is “How to deal with Bullies”.
There is a lot of bullying going on in the world today. We see it on the news, between countries, or between country leaders and their people. We see it where we live, at work or even travelling to work. Sometimes we even see it at home, between parents, between parents and children, and, of course, between our kids themselves.
That, in fact, is where bullying begins, when we are kids, we get bullied, perhaps become bullies ourselves, and never learn how to stop the bully – the bully inside ourselves or the bully that harasses us.
Our Bully Buster Systems ™, is designed to address the number One social concern for young people today – Bullying. We believe that the only way a child can learn how to deal with bullying is with help.
That is why we want to invite your child to the program.
This program is based on verbal self-defence and we believe that:
“ The highest goal of a martial artist is to prevent a fight before it starts”.
With that in mind, welcome to the L-Dragon Zone Prep Course program!
Call us for more information about our Kids martial arts programs in Five Dock, Castle Hill and Parramatta or to register for this program: 02-9744 7055 (7 days)