To download the policy please click her
The following are the common Rules in all Martial Arts Schools around the world
- Bow to your Dojang (Martial Arts School) before entering and when leaving.
- Bow before you enter or leave the mat.
- Bow to your instructor before and after training together. If you arrive late, go to the front of the class and wait until you are bowed in by your instructor.
- Bow to black belts when you first see them.
- Please stand up when class bows to the flags.
- Bow to your partner before and after training together. Bow to your partner before and after sparring. If a clean point is scored, pay respect to your partner by bowing in recognition and continue sparring.
- Show respect to your Dojang. Don’t laze around because it is a place of dedication.
- Don’t smoke in the Dojang.
- Wear your uniform. Keep it clean and tidy. This shows self-discipline.
- Don’t wear any jewellery during class.
- Don’t face the instructor if you need to adjust your uniform.
- Don’t swear. To do so is to lack respect to your instructor, fellow students and your Dojang.
- Discuss matters of concern to your instructor, this shows trust and respect to your studies in Han Mu Do.
- Don’t call your instructor by the name in the Dojang. You can use “Sir” instead.
Black Belt (1st to 3rd Dan)
So Sun Bi Nim
Black Belt (4th to 5th Dan)
Joong Sun Bi Nim
Black Belt (6th to 7th Dan)
Ko Sun Bi Nim
Black Belt (8th to 9th Dan)
Dae Sun Bi Nim
Founder of Han Mu Do
Do Ju Nim
COMMAND TO BEGIN AND END CLASS
Kneel (right knee)
Bow to National Flag
Kook Ki Eh Kyung Ye
Bow to Association Flat
Han Ki Eh Kyung Ye
Bow to Founder
Do Ju Nim Keh Kyung Ye
IL Uh Sut
Dismissed (end of class)
Bang Uh Ja She
Kong Kyuk Ja She